Monthly Archives: November 2013
The annual Holly Sale hosted by the St. Columba Altar Guild will be held on December 21st, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. ‘til noon. Come early for fresh holly, baked goods, jams and jellies.
The Stairwell Carollers present “In dulci jubilo” on Wednesday, December 18th at St Columba Anglican Church, beginning at 7:30pm. Advance tickets can be purchased for $15 online through PayPal or at the following locations:
- Leading Note, 370 Elgin St., Suite No. 2
- Compact Music, 206 & 785 1/2 Bank Street locations
- Books on Beechwood, 35 Beechwood Ave.
Tickets may also be purchased at the door for $20.
- Sunday, December 1st at 9:30am: Advent Carol Service (cancelled!)
- Sunday, December 22nd at 9:30am: Christmas Pageant
- Tuesday, December 24th at 4:00pm: Family Service with Carols
- Tuesday, December 24th at 9:00pm: Candlelight Choral Eucharist
- Wednesday, December 25th at 9:30am: Christmas Day Eucharist
- Sunday, December 29th at 9:30am: A Service of Lessons and Carols for Christmas